CSB-EAP33255A4 is a solid phase sandwich Enzyme Linked-Immuno-Sorbent Assay (Sandwich ELISA). An antibody specific for SARS-CoV-2 Nucleoprotein (N) has been pre-coated onto the microwells. The SARS-CoV-2 Nucleoprotein (N) protein in samples is captured by the coated antibody after incubation.
Following extensive washing, another antibody Biotin conjugated specific for SARS-CoV-2 Nucleoprotein (N) is added to detect the captured SARS-CoV-2 Nucleoprotein (N) protein.
Followed by Tetramethyl-benzidine (TMB) reagent. The solution containing sulfuric acid is used to stop color development and the color intensity which is proportional to the quantity of bound protein is measurable at 450nm.
- Alternative Names Nucleocapsid protein, NC, protein N, N
- Species Reactivity Human Novel Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2/ 2019-nCoV)
- Immunogen Recombinant Human Novel Coronavirus Nucleoprotein (N) (1-419aa)
- Immunogen Species Human Novel Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2/ 2019-nCoV)
- Concentration It differs from different batches. Please contact us to confirm it.
- Form Liquid
- Protein Names Human Novel Coronavirus Nucleoprotein (N)
- Host Capture: Mouse
- Detection: Mouse
- Buffer Capture: 50% Glycerol, 0.01M PBS, PH 7.4
- Detection: 50% Glycerol, 0.01M PBS, PH 7.4
- Components Capture: CSB-EAP33255A4C
- Detection: CSB-EAP33255A4D(Biotin) Reagents are sufficient for at least 5 x 96 well plates using recommended protocol.
- Tested Applications S-ELISA
Notes: We recommend using the capture antibody at a concentration of 1ug/ml and the detection antibody at a concentration of 0.05ug/ml. Optimal dilutions should be determined experimentally by the researcher.
Lead Time: Basically, we can dispatch the products out in 1-3 working days after receiving your orders. Delivery time maybe differs from different purchasing ways or locations, please kindly consult your local distributors for specific delivery times.